Teach With The World Standard in your Curriculum
Teaching Partner Benefits include:
- A LearnZIMS educational license provides your curriculum with instant international credibility.
- If you are a ZIMS user, teaching your staff how to properly use ZIMS can be daunting, with a license of LearnZIMS you can provide your staff with a fear-free learning environment to master the skills you want them to have before accessing your live data.
- Discounts available to current ZIMS institutions.
Designed by the Community - For the Community
- -A LearnZIMS educational license providing teachers and students with a fear-free learning environment that allows students to master ZIMS skills before accessing live data.
- -An educational license insures that graduating students enter the zoological workplace with competitive, state-of-the-art record keeping skills.
- -Access to Species360’s comprehensive training content library is provided to educational partners for use in developing your curriculum.
- -Read-only access to some live ZIMS database functionalities, including Species Holding
Download your application today to join the growing list of institutions who are using LearnZIMS to bring global standards into their curriculum.
Global Information Serving Conservation
~1,000 Members on over 90 Countries are #ServingConservation every day in ZIMS!
Nearly 800,000 records are managed every day in ZIMS in over 100,000 active sessions!
Educational Partners Teaching With LearnZIMS
Regional Associations Teaching With LearnZIMS
Teaching Partners Around the World
Lead with LearnZIMS
courses taught by our educational partners are guaranteed to have global relevance
Teach the World Standard
LearnZIMS Teaching Partners
Regional Association Partners
Teaching Partner Logo - Educational Members Only
Vector image available - contact email@example.com for more details.
Link back to this page - http://training.species360.org/TeachingPartner/
More information on our teaching partnership - http://training.species360.org/LearnZIMS/