Teach With The World Standard in your Curriculum
Teaching Partner Benefits include:
- LearnZIMS educational licenses provide your curriculum with instant international credibility.
- With a license of LearnZIMS you provide your staff and students with a fear-free learning environment to master the skills you need them to have before managing live animal data.
- Discounts available to current ZIMS institutions.
Use Case Studies - Webinars and Recordings
Designed by the Community - For the Community
- -A LearnZIMS educational license providing teachers and students with a fear-free learning environment that allows students to master ZIMS skills before accessing live data.
- -An educational license insures that graduating students enter the zoological workplace with competitive, state-of-the-art record keeping skills.
- -Access to Species360’s comprehensive training content library is provided to educational partners for use in developing your curriculum.
- -Read-only access to some live ZIMS database functionalities, including Species Holding
Download your application today to join the growing list of institutions who are using LearnZIMS to bring global standards into their curriculum.
Global Information Serving Conservation
~1,200 Members on over 100 Countries are #ServingConservation every day in ZIMS!
Nearly 800,000 records are managed every day in ZIMS in over 100,000 active sessions!
Teaching Partners Around the World
Lead with LearnZIMS
courses taught by our educational partners
are guaranteed to have global relevance
Teach the World Standard
Educational Partners Teaching With LearnZIMS
Regional Associations Teaching With LearnZIMS
Teaching Partner Logo - Educational Members Only
Vector image available - contact email@example.com for more details.
Link back to this page - https://training.species360.org/TeachingPartner/
More information on our teaching partnership - https://training.species360.org/LearnZIMS/